Triple Cherry, the spanish slots developer studio, has signed a strategic licensing agreement with the important american company i-Create International, which will allow the game studio creating amazing video slots from the great designs of the US company which is very popular in the licensing world.
i-Create has a long and proven experience in this market, the brand has been licensing and distributing its original, fashionable, colorful and fun content since 1996. The company had the pleasure of collaborating with famous operators such as AT&T, Virgin or T-Mobile, among many others known internationally.
The use of this license will allow the Spanish developer to choose from hundreds of graphics to start the creation of new fantastic games since i-Create has one of the largest library of digital assets which is completely owned and Copyrighted.
This innovative project makes Triple Cherry offering a portfolio of a great variety of themes and to keep growing. In addition to this, it should be added that the company is currently immersed in an investment round that will open the doors to growth in the Asian market!
The team is very excited with this new project and Juan Antonio Galindo, CEO & Co-Founder of Triple Cherry, wanted to say some words: “W e are very happy to start this project with i-Create. They have a huge and excellent catalogue of graphics that will allow us to innovate our product. We hope that this agreement will be very fruitful and that we can continue to grow together !”.
Jon Fatelevich, Licensing Advisor of Triple Cherry added: “I am very happy about the signing of this contract, I truly believe that the partnership between Triple Cherry and I-Create is a great deal for both parties. I-create is one of the most prestigious licenses that best suits our company and increases Triple Cherry’s potential to continue our international expansion. With this agreement our clients, the online casinos, will receive an exclusive product that they will not be able to find in the competition and this will give us a great added value and differential”.
Steve Campanella, CEO & Founder of i-Create International, also wanted to share his enthusiasm for this collaboration: “We are so delighted to partner with Triple Cherry by having our unique characters and branded digital assets come to life. Over the last two years we have been eager to enter into the casino game development industry with a talented, creative, broadly distributed and intelligent partner. We have now found that perfect partnership between i-Create and Triple Cherry and cannot wait to see the success it brings to everyone involved. This is an exciting time for i-Create”.
- Valencia Extra: https://valenciaextra.com/es/empresa-triple-cherry-firma-acuerdo-con-americana-icreate/
- Sector del Juego: https://sectordeljuego.com/noticia.php?id=107565
- Valencia Plaza: https://valenciaplaza.com/inspirar-y-conectar-para-reducir-la-brecha-de-genero-en-la-inversion-en-startups
- Gaming Americas: https://gamingamericas.com/gambling-in-the-usa/2020/11/19/73841/the-spanish-company-triple-cherry-signs-an-international-agreement-with-the-american-company-i-create/
- Gaming Intelligence Español: https://www.gamingintelligence.com/es/productos/casino/33474-triple-cherry-icreate/
- European Gaming: https://europeangaming.eu/portal/latest-news/2020/11/19/81828/the-spanish-company-triple-cherry-signs-an-international-agreement-with-the-american-company-i-create/
- TechiAzi: https://techiazi.com/the-spanish-company-triple-cherry-signs-an-international-agreement-with-the-american-company-i-create/
- Informa’t Mislata: http://informatmislata.com/la-empresa-valenciana-triple-cherry-firma-acuerdo-internacional-la-americana-i-create/
- AYO News: https://ayo.news/2020/11/19/triple-cherry-i-create/
- Gamblers Connected: https://www.gamblersconnected.com/alianzas/triple-cherry-firma-un-acuerdo-con-i-create