The agreement will see the entire Triple Cherry portfolio, including titles such as Saint Fermin or Carnaval do Rio, sit alongside Hub88’s extensive collection of around 3,000 games from more than 40 of the world’s top casino developers.
Hub88’s operator partners will enjoy new titles featuring world-class graphics and geographically targeted content.
Triple Cherry CEO Juan Antonio Galindo said: “This partnership is a fantastic step forward for Triple Cherry. We are delighted to see our games reaching a wider, international audience, and there are few better ways to do that than via Hub88.”
Hub88 Director Vladimir Negine added: “We are always looking to add new and innovative content to our platform, and that is what drew us to Triple Cherry. Their experienced team is creating engaging casino games which can perform well across multiple jurisdictions.”
- European Gaming: https://europeangaming.eu/portal/latest-news/2020/08/05/75492/triple-cherry-strikes-hub88-partnership/
- Gaming Intelligence: https://www.gamingintelligence.com/es/negocios/alianzas/31638-triplecherry-asocia-hub88/
- Recent Slot Releases: https://recentslotreleases.com/press-releases/2020/08/05/73274/triple-cherry-strikes-hub88-partnership/
- iGaming Radio: https://igamingradio.com/triple-cherry-strikes-hub88-partnership/
- Real Money Action: https://www.realmoneyaction.com/triple-cherry-supplies-its-content-to-hub88/
- LCB: https://lcb.org/news/triple-cherry-sings-content-arrangement-with-hub88
- Virtual Online Slots: https://virtualonlineslots.com/triple-cherry-strikes-hub88-partnership-2/